Our experience spans widely, dealing with all aspects of private, business and corporate immigration matters including:
BSB’s team of expert immigration lawyers offer a comprehensive service in all aspects of Immigration Law. Our solicitors have many years of experience in dealing with the Home Office, UKBA and other government agencies engaged in this complex area of law. Unlike many other practices, your case will be dealt with by a qualified solicitor or barrister throughout rather than non-legally qualified caseworkers. Whether you are asked to attend a Police Station or Home Office interview or tribunal hearing, our lawyers will guide you through every step of the process. BSB’s immigration department has close links to and instructs expert barristers and the leading country analysts in the field.
- Point Based System – Tiers 1, 2, 4, and 5 categories
- Tier 1 – Investors and Entrepreneur Visas
- Tier 2 – Working Visas including the Intra Company Transfers and other sub categories
- Tier 4 – Students Visa and extensions
- Tier 5 – Cultural Exchanges and Temporary Working Opportunities
- Visitors/Tourist Visas
- Marriage Application/Spouse Visa Applications
- EEA Application and extensions with Family permits of the dependents
- Settlement and Naturalisations Application including Registrations
- Entry Clearance Applications and Appeals for Refusals
- Dependent’s application
- Long Residency applications
- Human Rights application and Judicial Reviews
- Bail Applications for Detentions and Deportations
- Advise on Civil penalty Regimes to Employers and Businesses under SMS for Tier 2/5
- And Appeal and Upper Tribunal Appeals in High Court and Supreme Court
- Brexit Advice
Call our specialist Immigration Lawyer on 020 7837 3456 for private 24/7 Legal Advice and a confidential consultation.
“Wonderful experience. Knowledgeable and responsiveness with a great outcome.
I hired BSB firm to represent me in a TfL fare case in October 2018. James provided an excellent service and put his excellent knowledge to help me get the best results in something that could have effected my whole professional and personal life in the UK.
We discussed everything that happened and even thought was a hard case he built a strong defense we the results could not have been better.” January 2019
“Really great service and very professional. Turned things around very quickly and were the most efficient solicitors I have ever dealt with. Would certainly recommend.”
V.S November (2018)
This is the best solicitor firm I have ever used been with them 10yrs+ Jim skelsey is a LEGEND…. I recommend him and anybody else at B.S.B to anyone with any cases their success rate is 10/10. -M. Baker