Our experience spans widely, dealing with all aspects of private, business and corporate immigration matters including:
BSB’s team of expert immigration lawyers offer a comprehensive service in all aspects of Immigration Law. Our solicitors have many years of experience in dealing with the Home Office, UKBA and other government agencies engaged in this complex area of law. Unlike many other practices, your case will be dealt with by a qualified solicitor or barrister throughout rather than non-legally qualified caseworkers. Whether you are asked to attend a Police Station or Home Office interview or tribunal hearing, our lawyers will guide you through every step of the process. BSB’s immigration department has close links to and instructs expert barristers and the leading country analysts in the field.
- Point Based System – Tiers 1, 2, 4, and 5 categories
- Tier 1 – Investors and Entrepreneur Visas
- Tier 2 – Working Visas including the Intra Company Transfers and other sub categories
- Tier 4 – Students Visa and extensions
- Tier 5 – Cultural Exchanges and Temporary Working Opportunities
- Visitors/Tourist Visas
- Marriage Application/Spouse Visa Applications
- EEA Application and extensions with Family permits of the dependents
- Settlement and Naturalisations Application including Registrations
- Entry Clearance Applications and Appeals for Refusals
- Dependent’s application
- Long Residency applications
- Human Rights application and Judicial Reviews
- Bail Applications for Detentions and Deportations
- Advise on Civil penalty Regimes to Employers and Businesses under SMS for Tier 2/5
- And Appeal and Upper Tribunal Appeals in High Court and Supreme Court
- Brexit Advice
Call our specialist Immigration Lawyer on 020 7837 3456 for private 24/7 Legal Advice and a confidential consultation.
I cannot recommend the services of Jim Skelsey and BSB Solicitors enough. Even though my situation seemed extremely dire, Jim was able to deliver the best possible result in a very short space of time.
… They were honest, kind, warm and efficient. Furthermore, their consultation fees, in comparison to several others was also the most honest I’d come across.”
“I cannot stress enough how good, Nathan and BSB Solicitors have been. I would recommend them to anyone facing a similar situation. Thanks to Nathan and BSB Solicitors.