Who We Are
BSB Criminal solicitors have quickly developed a strong reputation for high-quality criminal defence work.
Specialising in all aspects of criminal defence including:
- Complex fraud
- Serious and organized crime
- Civil liberties & human rights lawyers
- Drug trafficking
- Youth crime
- Indecent images
- Sexual Offences
- Money Laundering
- Restraint and confiscation proceedings
BSB Criminal defence team have also advised and represented individuals in war crimes investigations in the UK and abroad.
In 2014 we opened our specialist immigration department.
- Recognised as members of the Specialist Fraud Panel and the Very High Costs Cases Panel we also accept referrals to the Criminal Cases Review Commission.
- The lawyers in this practice are affiliated to and serve on the committees of, the London Criminal Courts Solicitors Association, the Solicitor Advocates Higher Courts Association, Justice, Liberty and The Haldane Society.
- Awarded a specialist quality mark by the Legal Aid Agency we are authorised to provide representation by the C
riminal Defence Service.
- Using leading-edge case management technology a team of secretarial and paralegal support staff available to support our solicitors. We have a dedicated meeting room for private consultations and facilities for examining video and audio evidence.
- All our communications are transmitted securely to participants in the Criminal Justice Information Technology Project (CJIT), and the Criminal Justice Secure Mail service (CJSM).
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Working alongside community and legal action groups our lawyers are committed to pro bono work.